- This event has passed.
Digital Transformation and Leadership for Business
Are your business managers and leaders ready to understand the impact and future of today’s digital technologies, especially the enormous technological and societal changes that is happening? This seminar provides a preview look at the evolution of society and how technologies are changing and disintermediating traditional businesses and are also impacting how we can possibly respond. This seminar provides a look at possibilities and some of the practices happening today.
Understanding and getting on board with these major trends that is impacting businesses and society is essential for your organization to understand and be active where the consumers are in the coming years.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have the knowledge to:
- Identify relevant digital and economic trends that might impact their business
- Strategize and plan for possible responses to support the organization
- Economic Evolution – Evolution of business and community
- Mega trends and Mega shifts
- Business disruption challenges
- Digital business innovation framework (Blue ocean thinking, Claytons and Keeley’s innovation frameworks)
Who Should Attend?
Organizational decision makers, Managers, Senior Managers, Experts at middle management and above.
|Discounted Course Fee||S$600.00|
|Total Nett Course Fee payable including GST||S$642.00|