- This event has passed.
COBIT5 Foundation Course
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. This volutionary version incorporates the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and rovides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems. COBIT 5 builds and expands on COBIT 4.1 by integrating other major frameworks, standards and resources, including ISACA’s Val IT and Risk IT, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and related standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes:
• Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
• Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
• Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
• Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
• Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
• Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
COBIT 5 helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits and optimizing risk levels and resource use. The framework addresses both business and IT functional areas across an enterprise and considers the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders. Enterprises of all sizes, whether commercial, not-for-profit or in the public sector, can benefit from COBIT 5.
Who should attend?
Business Management, Chief Executives, IT/IS Auditors, Internal Auditors, Information Security and IT Practitioners, Consultants
|Total Course Fee payable including GST||S$1,712|