- This event has passed.
Sustainable Integrated Engagements using Social Media Analytics
Introduce methodologies, best practices and analytics to build a strong and sustainable foundation for citizen engagement and communications on the social media space. Provide a framework for designing and executing integrated engagements and a measurement framework to monitor and assess program performance.
– Review and reinforce ‘old school’ communication practices and highlight the need to refine them to suit today’s environment of high speed and far reaching social media communication channels.
– Introduce ‘new media’ channels, from mobile to social media, their differing effectiveness in the engagement continuum and the social norms and behavioural traits of digital natives.
– Understand the changes taking place in the role and influence of the citizen and the government agency.
– Use of analytics to understand the citizen and to drive communication and engagement decisions.
– How to operationalise social media execution in a government agency.
– Appreciate the power of integrated communications in building sustainable citizen experiences and relationships.
– Apply a structured approach to defining, designing and executing communication and engagement activities supported by analytics.
Who should attend?
Officers from corporate communication, corporate development, quality service management, strategic planning and policy making.
Line of Business Managers, Marketing/Communications/PR Brand Managers, Intermediate to Senior Marketing/Communications/PR/Brand Professionals, Community Managers, Relationship Managers, Programme Managers
|Discounted Course Fee||S$2,400|
|Total Nett Course Fee payable including GST||S$2,568|
“Mr. Azhar is very knowledgeable in the field. Lots of interesting examples in the lectures and he related a lot of concepts to real-life examples in his professional career.”