- This event has passed.
Social CRM: Customer Acquisition, Retention and Development (CARD)
Loyalty is the one factor that will make a customer to buy a product or service even when the competition is fierce. Loyalty is built on trust which results from a positive experience that a customer has with the firm. With 68% of people using social media, loyalty is more important to a brand’s success than ever before. With the rapid growth in the reach and use of social media by customers, firms are compelled to ensure a consistent and positive total experience.
Social CRM involves listening to consumers’ offline and online conversations and engaging with them in real time. It uses information about the customers and their interactions with the firm so as to enhance brand perception, boost revenues while reducing operational costs.
Using cases and group exercises, the course will introduce the underlying concepts, tactics and strategies of Social CRM so that firms can acquire, retain and develop customers in a holistic manner. The course aims at presenting a synergistic approach that combines strategy, operations, technology and organizational tools for building a customer-focused organization.
Overall, this course will provide participants with
- an appreciation for Social CRM and its various components.
- an understanding of how different CRM tactics, strategies and approaches involving social media and online channels can achieve maximum impact on the customer.
learn how content design can enhance reach and engagement with the customers across social media.
- be exposed to tools that help firms to use social data for decisions involving customer acquisition, retention and development.
- be aware of the common mistakes made by firms as they attempt to create and implement Social CRM systems.
- Day 1
- Digitizing the Customer Journey
- Customer Loyalty – How to Earn It
- Economics of Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Day 2
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Leveraging Social Media – design of content
- Social Media Campaigns – track content performance and conversion
- Social Customer Care – creating memorable interactions
- Day 3
- Online Reviews and Implications for CRM
- Social Media Insights – identify signal from the noise and understand its value
- Measuring the ROI of Social Media
- Value of Data, Data Sensitivity, Data Privacy and Limits to Data – Implications for CRM
Who should attend?
IT Professionals, mid-level executives who are Line managers involved with Social Media, Digital Marketing, Customer Care, Service Operations, Market Research, and Data Analytics functions within a product or service oriented firm/organization. They would benefit the most from the insights, conceptual knowledge, techniques and practical experience that are offered in this course.
|Total Nett Course Fee payable including GST||S$2,568.00|
There will be 10% discount for group registration of 3 participants and above