- This event has passed.
Strategies in IT Service Management Implementation
This two-day course enables participants to gain a quick appreciation of the fundamental concepts of IT Service Management based on the internationally recognised ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library), and to learn how an organisation can effectively implement ITSM to improve IT to Business alignment and Service Quality.
The participants will appreciate the evolution of ITIL® and understand the full lifecycle of IT Service Management from Service Strategy to Design, Transition, Operation through to Continual Service Improvement. The inter-relationships of processes to services will be explained. Implementation approaches will be explored at both a strategic and tactical level. Pitfalls will be discussed as well as Service Management tools and techniques.
A case study will be used to illustrate the implementation roadmap that will be suited to a medium or large organisation. Implementation of key IT processes will be discussed in depth.
The trainer, who has many years of experience in large government and corporate IT roles and in consulting and academia brings a wealth of practical know-how and insights on how IT Service Management can be effectively implemented in IT enterprises to raise the level of IT service excellence.
Who should attend?
For CIOs, Business Managers, Senior IT Managers, IT Professionals, IT Operations Managers and IT Change Agents and Consultants who want to understand IT Service Management best practices and bring their IT Department to global standards of organisational excellence.
- The Framework of IT Service Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvemen
- IT Service Management BenefitsIT Service Management Implementation Strategies
- Service Management Maturity Models
- Implementation Approach
- Stakeholder Analysis and Involvement
- Benchmarking and Assessment of Process Maturity
- Implementation Priorities
- Organisational Change for IT Service Management
- Managing Organisational Change
- Managing Cultural Change
- Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Institutionalising the Change
- Implementing Change Management
- Implementing Incident Management
- Implementing Problem Management
- Implementing Service Asset and Configuration Management
S$642 (inclusion of 7% GST)
Mr. Kwan Choon Tuck
Who has many years of experience in both government and corporate settings and in academia brings a wealth of practical know-how and insights on how IT Service Management can be effectively implemented in medium and large enterprises to raise the level of service excellence and IT Operations productivity.